OK, Soma was wonderful enough to create for me an image for the award. As far as we know there is no royalty attached and we can just use it. Here’s the image for the “Ask Me Anything” award:
I like the equation because it says, Cat (curiosity) + Fish(Mind food info) = Skeleton (Bare Bones – seeing down to your bones).
For those just catching up, I have decided to create a new blogger award: Ask Me Anything Award If you receive it here’s what you have to do to accept it:
1) Post the picture on your blog.
2) Link the picture back to the person who nominated you
3) Nominate 2-3 others; Link the nominations back to them.
4) Create 2 posts: The first is an accepting of the award and telling people to put in the comments for this post questions about anything concerning you, and you will honestly answer them (nothing vulgar, please).
5) Answer them in your next post. At least 1 paragraph to each question. Be detailed and informative. If you really don’t like the question, be creative about the answer. Do the first 5-6 in a first blog and 5-6 more in a second blog. If there are a lot, you can decide if you want to do a third, but I would.
So, here are my nominees:
Okay, that’s it! I had a lot of fun doing this.
I do have one question: I created the award, did the requirements, and sent it off.
Can I post it or does someone have to renominate me? I am more than willing to do another round of questions, but wanted to know as, maybe the world isn’t quite ready to hear more of my answers!
Do I also get to mention I created it?
I don’t know all these rules yet.