I have been nominated again and I love it! Actually, this is my second time for the award, but I do them anyway, cuz it’s just fun!!!
And the rules are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
Ok, for number 1, simply click on the pic above to link back to lazylauramaisey;s blog.
Number 2 is fun. I love stating things about myself that are not involved in a blog, just facts.
1) When I was very little, I dressed up in fancy clothes and won a container of bubble gum / ribbon at our local fair.
2) I studied the piano for several years when little, but, other than use it to help me sing, I didn’t do much with it later.
3) I have double vision from my May 2010 stroke, but use part of a Magic the Gathering Trading Card to block out part of my right lens so I can see without the doubles.
4) One of my eyes never dilates, the other is always dilated (stroke again).
5) For many years, my heart-throb was Jessica Alba.
6) I served as a head of jury once in Indianapolis.
7) I have written several well-received mod programs for the video game Oblivion. One such mod added several dozen people to the population of Tamriel and I wrote several books for use in the game.
I don’t know that I will get 15 people nominated, but here are some for you:
1) Maggie Grace
4) Mollie Player Mollie is one of my favorite people. I have learned a great deal from her blog.
Well, that’s 6 and covers a lot of new people for me. Please visit their blogs and read a post or two. Who knows? You might start following them, too!