Megan from Megan Has OCD did a Q/A and invited readers to tag and answer them, too. I don’t so much know how to tag, so I have put the questions below with my own answers and have linked back to Megan. Enjoy!!!
25 Get to Know Me Q’s
1. What is your middle name?: LaMoyne and, no, I did not give my son that middle name. Dad was upset.
2. What was favorite subject at school?: English, then Math, then Science. I still love all three, but did all my degrees in teaching and English.
3. What is your favorite drink?: I drink mostly water, tap water, as a matter of fact. I do have hot tea when I eat out at Denny’s and decaf coffee at Cracker Barrel.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: That song changes so much, but “We’re not Royals” by Lourdes (sp?) is high up on my list – I do love classical, though.
5. What is your favorite food?: Since I went Vegan, my favorite food has become Old-fashioned Oatmeal and also seasoned fries from our local Denny’s. Follow that with several items from Food Fare (their mock chicken salad and vegan choc chip cookies!).
6. What is the last thing you bought?: Vitamin B tablets and Valerian root capsules from Amazon. I love Amazon.
7. Favorite book of all time?: I think I will put Maia by Richard Adams up there for now. I love a lot of books, but that one kinda haunts me a lot.
8. Favorite Color?: My favorite color is powder blue or baby blue.
9. Do you have any pets?: I have a cat, Tamika. Funny, but she looks so much like Megan’s cat, Chester!
10. Favorite Perfume?: I don’t wear perfume, but Wind Song was always one of my very favorites.
11. Favorite Holiday?: I love Christmas and Halloween. Christmastime makes me happy. The fall weather and being spooked are great, too.
12. Are you married?: Did that one twice. Might try again, but I am pretty picky now about anyone wanting to be that permanent.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I did a quick trip to Canada once. My big trip was in summer of ’76 when I went as a First Tenor with Sounds of Hope to Europe for 28 days to tour and sing. Visited a lot of places – England, Austria, and Holland stick most in my mind.
14. Do you speak any other language?: I dabble at Spanish. I have told people I speak it fluently, but did not understand what I was saying. I suppose the proper term is that I can read/pronounce it fluently 🙂
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have a younger sister. We get along well.
16. What is your favorite shop?: The outside place I visit most is Walmart (sorry, too many things to be able to get in one stop). But my favorite is Amazon! I sell for our local library and buy for me.
17. Favorite restaurant?: Denny’s and Cracker Barrel. Denny’s is for the staff; Cracker Barrel is for the food.
18. When was the last time you cried?: I teared up Sunday night. TV people had to show Beth dying on Walking Dead again in review. I took that one hard. I tear up a lot at TV and movies. I allow it. Why not?
19. Favorite Blog?: Well, mine, of course! 🙂 It’s where I spend the most time!
20. Favorite Movie?: I love movies. It’s really hard to name a favorite, but… Little Mermaid and Bicentennial Man have been watched most often by me. I haven’t watched them in awhile…it’s about time to try number 84 on Little Mermaid, I think. Otherwise, love action, suspense, and movies with a good solid plot and decent acting. I watch a lot of “b” movies and those are fine, but it’s ones like Kiera Knightley in Pride and Prejudice that really get to me.
21. Favorite TV shows?: I had gotten almost completely away from TV and watched everything on my PC, but I am back to it now. I love escaping in TV. My favorites right now are Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, The 100, Bones, Friends, and Z Nation (though I may deny that if you ask). I grew up as one of those 77+ hour-a-week TV children. It kept me company through meals, homework, and when I played with modeling clay. No permanent damage that I can see. lol
22. PC or Mac?: What’s a Mac!?
23. What phone do you have?: I have an AT&T LG. Not a smart phone; don’t want a smart phone.
24. How tall are you?: 5’10.5″
25. Can you cook?: Yes, I can cook 🙂 In fact, I truly enjoy it. It’s not near as much fun for one, but then again, I always eat what I cook. I tend to mess with recipes unless I truly love them. Right now, would love a simple recipe for Vegan Chocolate Chip cookies. I buy them at Earth Fare and may try to buy ingredients and make them myself. We will see.
Thanks for reading…as Megan stated, feel free to tag, link, whatever and do this yourself. I, like her, enjoy reading them all. If you have any other questions you want answered, let me know. If I get several, I may do this again.