I had decided not to do much about being nominated anymore. I have been nominated for a whole lot of awards and was cluttering the blog page up with them. Short of putting in an awards page (thought that sounded a bit high and mighty), I was just going to stop. However, when Tonysonblogger nominated me for the 3 Quote 3 Day Challenge, I read the rules and was fine with it. I don’t post anything permanently on my blog page. The rules:
1) Post who nominated you
2) Post a different quote each day for 3 days (at least, that’s how I understand it)
3) Nominate 3 other bloggers.
1) Truth and Cake (also the one I took my first quote below from)
2) A Ghost Dancer (Wow! Read her story!)
3) Only Bad Chi (A wonderfully fun and great person)
Here is quote 2, my mantra:
Everything works out in the end; If it hasn’t worked out, then it isn’t the end.
See you all tomorrow.