My daughter is probably a bit upset with me. I can’t be sure unless she comes right out and says it (and I am not stupid enough to just ask!). So, we will keep it at probably. Why?
Well, it’s not because I missed her birthday or stepped on her feet, or wrecked her car with mine, or even hit her garage door with something I was carrying.
She is probably mad because…I am voting for Trump. Yup! Are you mad now, too? Well, at least, let me explain.
I tried this in another post >HERE< and thought I did a good job, but not many people commented so maybe they just skipped it. This is my thing:
- There are no other good Republican candidates. They are all, basically, with the Establishment. Those are the grass roots Republican Party people who run the governmental part of the Republicans. I don’t trust them. I doubt you should either.
- There are no good Democratic candidates. Hillary may be indicted (and should be, if only to prove she is innocent) and Bernie Sanders is a Socialist (We don’t need that any more than to be like the Muslim government).
- He is being, for the most part, truthful. Yeah, he has told some pretty obvious fibs, but he says it directly and out front. I have criticized Cruz because he doesn’t and I will stick to that. He talks in circles. Heck, even Kelly said it right to him, “Will you answer the question I have asked you?”
- I believe he will truly try to do most of what he says he will do. The government may not agree and may vote his ideas down, but his vetoes will be a good bargaining power, which is what he says – bargain.
- I don’t think this country will change much at all with anyone in there but him. The way we are heading, this is toward certain death.
- He is a people’s person. He is more down to earth. You may not like some of his stances (I don’t), but I haven’t liked the stances of several of our last presidents…they still functioned.
- It’s time for the common man, instead of the big politician, to be in charge. See what happens.
- I really doubt that other countries would do much messing with us when Trump has the football. I don’t think he would throw it unless he had to, but he would throw it.
Now, I feel better; don’t you? Don’t throw things, it’s rude and someone could get hurt.
Okay, all take a deep breath and repeat after me:
Dear God. You are in charge. Put the person we need the most in the President’s position.