Meet Your Fellow Trifectans
We at Trifecta thought it might be fun and useful to get to know our community a little bit better. So we created a meme. I know, I know. Memes are the underbelly of the internet. You’re right to think that you’re too good to participate in one. But just humor us, okay? We’re hoping to encourage a community feeling here at Trifecta, and we thought this might be a good way of checking in on everyone. So, if you have a minute, please copy and paste these questions into a blog post of your own. Answer them and then come back here to link up. After you’ve done that, try to head around and visit as many as you can and learn more about each other. For the record, anyone can link up. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never submitted a response to a Trifecta challenge. If you’re reading this, we want to hear from you.
- What is your name (real or otherwise)? Scott L Vannatter
- Describe your writing style in three words. Out of Box
- How long have you been writing online? 14 months fully
- Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? Friday Fictioneers and Five Sentence Fiction
- Describe one way in which you could improve your writing. Write more often in areas which stretch my abilities (Dialogue could use much improvement)
- What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given? Don’t ever stop
- Who is your favorite author? It used to be Isaac Asimov, but I believe JD Robb (Nora Roberts Sci-Fi) has taken that spot with her “In Death” Series.
- How do you make time to write? I had a near-fatal stroke in May 2010 and had to stop working in Feb 2011. Since then, I have had a lot of time to write.
- Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember–it must have a third definition. I love the word “morph” – the online dictionary gives it 4 definitions.
- Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn’t miss reading. This post is on a past breakup!