This page has some links to places I have found that are interesting (It will change over time):
1) Orton Gillingham online tutoring – A wonderful site about teaching literacy and other subject areas. I am one of the tutors.
2) Rett’s Syndrome – horrible disease that needs celebrity sponsors. Please read the first few paragraphs, at least, and 1 or 2 of the girls’ descriptions. If it moves your heart, think of some way(s) that could help.
3) The Path Home- This a a free service to Veterans. I met the woman working to make this website work. They work with veterans, helping them to find a home and more.
4) Thoughts, Stories, Life : a tremendous success story based solely on the principle of attraction.
5) The Big Blog Collection
6) Marisa’s Blog – My Year Long Journey – Marisa is a wonderful friend whom I got to be around for several years until she and her husband moved out-of-state. Now, we blog and you should take a look at her site. Very special.
7) Madison Woods – Great Writing Site here: >>> X <<<
8) YouTube clip about Amazing 17 year old >>>Here<<<She created a computer program that diagnoses Breast Cancer at 99.1%
9) Amazon page for a kindle book written by one of the bloggers I follow, Buckwheatsrisk – Book on Abuse, Survival, and Recovery
10) The Book Depository – This is a grand place in the UK (I believe) that offers free shipping worldwide and the most vast selection of book titles in the world (or they are trying to). Give them a look. I was fascinated.
11) The Isobel Project – a project for need to help Dominican and Haitian street children. Take a look; they need funding. A good friend of mine is affiliated with this project and Isobel has contacted me to thank me herself.
12) Steve Padilla - Typecast on editing your manuscript
14) Dane Vannatter - My cousin sings at a pro baseball game
16) The Gentle Seduction – A story by Marc S.