Well, Megan, posted the idea of making a list of pros and cons about ourselves and to link back to her blog if you wanted to. She said she would link hers back to mine in return. Hm, I didn’t say that quite right, but I think you understand. Anyway, I am game, so here we go, in no particular order:
1) I have a lot of time to spend on things I consider important.
2) I speak my mind much more often now.
3) My self-esteem is quite high.
4) I am now a published author.
5) I have also self-published on Kindle.
6) My relationship with God is strong and solid.
7) I do not get sick very often.
8) I have no debts, except my house.
9) My children are successful and happy; they make me proud.
10) I have many more pros than I am writing here.
1) I had a stroke that almost killed me (for good).
2) My short-term memory is somewhat faulty now.
3) I have to use a cane to walk more than a few dozen yards.
4) I can’t play volley ball anymore.
5) I don’t get to teach in school.
6) Being disabled means low on money most of the time.
7) My medications have some side-effects I don’t care for
8) My temper is shorter now.
9) I don’t feel as desirable anymore.
10) Unfortunately, there are more cons I could write as well.
Kinda followed her rules. The cons are things I don’t like, not necessarily things bad about me, but the thought is there!