I was given a wonderful award by “The Happy Hugger”! She is one of my very favorite people of both WordPress and just the world in general. We see eye-to-eye on many things and agree to disagree on any others. I will proudly display the award on the left-hand side of my blog post page and follow the other rules which are:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Award and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
(I will continue here as I learned that you can be awarded this award multiple times and the main blog site has a new picture with up to 6 stars you can change each time)
Now, it states you can have as many nominees as you choose. Well, for me, over 9 becomes too many, so please don’t be upset if yours is not on here as I will only choose 9. They are:
1) Buckwheatsrisk – does so much to offer solace and care for those who are or have been abused.
2) Cotildajamcracker – for making me smile so much. I love reading her stories.
3) Mullberrywhine – The opposite. Her stories do not usually make me smile, but tear up. She works in a difficult area (Cancer). Right now she doesn’t blog often with internship and all, but go catch up on earlier stories.
4) Lyrical Love (Lady Day) – Her poetry has made me smile, laugh, cry, and feel so many different emotions.
5) Grace for Rett – Their daughter challenged with a horrible illness/condition/syndrome. More people need to know about it as well as how brave these young women are.
6) Hope – the Happy Hugger – She deserves to add another star to her picture. I enjoy my comment conversations with her so much – love her site.
7) Pretty Feet, Pop Toe – Smart, a bit crazy, funnier than most anyone/thing.
8) Jmmcdowell – As of this moment, unpublished, but working hard toward her first novel, I consider this woman an amazing writer. I have beta read her first work and stand almost dumbstruck as how good I found it.
9) Lazylauramaisey – See? There are just some people that have me laughing way too hard with things that are pretty commonplace to all of us (or not). She needs this award.
Again, there are so many blogs I follow and I love all of them. There is a partial list that, I believe, changes at times on my site. Take a look at the ones above and some of the others.